Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

Your Wedding Ceremony

The tone of your ceremony should express who you are as individuals while celebrating the hopes and dreams that you share as a couple.

Whether you want a ceremony that is short and sweet, quirky or traditional, complex, or simplicity itself, my goal is to ensure you achieve what you want for your wedding ceremony.

My role as your celebrant is to help you with all aspects of the marriage ceremony especially the legal documentation. As a Marriage Celebrant, I marry people under the laws of the Australian Government,

I will ensure your privacy and take you through the planning and registration of your wedding ceremony.

I will:

  • Do the preparation of all required documents and direct you, as needed, to appropriate resources.
  • Provide a high professional standard in the preparation and presentation of your wedding ceremony.
  • Ensure the ceremony reflects the style and format you want.
  • Provide use of portable PA system as required

Offer assistance with:-

  • The Order of the Service
  • Selection of Verses, Poems, Readings
  • Incorporating what you want into the service including requests for any spiritual, cultural and family traditions
  • Understanding your legal responsibilities
  • Advice on availability of local marriage counselling services and personal development courses
  • Contingency plans

Each year I undertake Professional Development Courses to keep abreast and informed about the laws relating marriage.


To marry in Australia notification of your intention to do so must be lodged, one month before the day of your ceremony with a Marriage Celebrant. If this is not done it is not possible to marry unless you get a shortening of notice. If this is required please call me to find out how. Similarly, you must be over 18 years of age otherwise permission is required by the Courts.


(All documents need to be original or certified copies)

  • A Notice of Intention to Marry (NOIM) is to be completed in CAPITAL LETTERS AND BLACK INK click here to download
  • If you were born in Australia you will need an official certificate or an official extract of your birth certificate or a current Australian passport .
  • If you were born overseas your birth certificate or overseas passport (if your birth certificate is not in English you will need a certified translation. Refer to the Yellow pages - Translations/Interpreters)
  • If you have been previously married a Divorce (previously known as the Decree Absolute) /Death certificate is required.
  • Each marriage is different therefore other documents may be required. If this is the case, you will be advised of this during our discussions.